Saturday, August 22, 2009

Graduating in December

My major is Graphic Arts Technology Management, and this will be my last semester at UCM. The only classes I need for my major to graduate that I'm currently enrolled in are Color Science (GRAP 4038), Intro to Commercial Art (This Class), and my Senior Seminar in Graphic Arts (GRAP 4095). I transferred to UCM as a junior so instead of utilizing my last semester and getting as much industry experience as possible, I'm forced to take the required general education classes that I "need" to graduate...such as: American Literature - 1865 to present (ENGL 2205), History - 1877 to present (HIST 1351), and Ideas and the Visual Arts (ART 1800). I'm excited for this semester to be over and will be moving to Chicago preferrably by January 1st.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you study before coming here?
    Is there a job in Chicago or just family and friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through the A+ program I received two years at a community college for free. I first went to Ozark Technical Community College and graduated after a year and a half with an associate's degree. I then transferred to Drury University where I stayed one semester before I transferred to Central.

    I should hopefully be able to find a job before I move up there...but no, that isn't the main reason. I've always loved that city and everything it has to offer. It's not the biggest city ever and has somewhat of a small town feeling while still having the city atmosphere. Every time I've visited I've wanted to move there sooner and sooner.

    ReplyDelete