Sunday, August 23, 2009

Friday.

On Friday, I not only learned about the brush and pens and things I'm going to need for this class but I also learned how signs can be conveyed in so many different ways. For the most part, it is difficult to get every person to understand the same meaning of any particular sign in any form it might be in. People perceive things in so many different ways. When asked to draw an eye/I... every single person drew something different and each of those drawing could be read in a different way. It's very interesting how each person can think so differently from the person sitting right next to them. Friday was a lesson in disparities for me.

1 comment:

  1. Good, glad that you noticed how hard it can be to communicate just one specific thing to so many people.

    ReplyDelete